Sunday, April 10, 2011

StubHub Customer Service Call

I was selling three tickets for a concert in the city on StubHub.com. By the end of the night, only two out of the three tickets sold. However, I had no way of telling which tickets sold so I called the 1-800 number for stubhub. It brought me to an automated system and none of the options matched my issue. All I wanted was to talk to a human, not a computer!

I pressed zero and it brought me to another automated message that told me the wait time for the next representative was 12 minutes. After nearly 15 minutes on hold, I was finally transferred to a StubHub representative. The man was very friendly and was automatically able to help me in the situation.

The automated voice messaging system was awful and quite annoying. Also, the wait time was outrageous! The representative was friendly which made the phone call okay. Overall, I was not satisfied with the customer service that I received from StubHub.

No comments:

Post a Comment