Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Apple Inc. Corporate Social Responsibility

Everything from Apple’s manufacturing, transportation, product use, recycling, and facilities focus on reducing their environmental impact. Apple estimated that 97 percent of their carbon emissions comes from manufacturing, transportation, product use and the recycling of products. The remaining 3 percent comes from Apple facilities. In an effort to improve manufacturing, Apple has begun improving its products by developing smaller, thinner and lighter products. “As our products become more powerful, they’re using less material to produce and generating fewer carbon emissions.” (Apple Environment)

No comments:

Post a Comment