Saturday, May 14, 2011

CHase Customer Service Call

I needed information regarding my account and decided to call the customer service number on the back of my card for information. The first thing I was greeted with was a automated machine that only offered options to check my account or report fraud. However I needed information regarding a wrong purchase on my card.

After waiting and listening to all the options, the message did not at any time tell me how I could speak with a representative. I eventually tried to press zero but the message keep telling me wrong option and eventually hung up on me. At first I thought we were disconnected but the message clearly said that the option I am trying to reach is nonexsistent and I should try again later. Eventually I tried again and was connected with someone after about 10 minutes.

Regardless the situation with any customer service line, there should always be an option to speak with someone. If the line cannot offer information that the customer needs there should be someone that can at least refer the customer to the correct person.

No comments:

Post a Comment