Monday, March 14, 2011

Apple Customer Service

I regularly never like having to call and speak to people on a company's 1-800 number regarding a product of theirs, it is a horrible ordeal. You can't just call and speak to one person you have to get transferred to about 3 different departments first. I had to call Apple to get in touch with them about my laptop so i called the number on the back of the box after going through the instructions, and spoke to them. I had a problem with it being stuck in sleep mode and had to reboot it somehow. I actually didn't have a problem with the gentlemen except for his accent. He was pretty helpful my estimated wait time was 20 minutes, someone got back to me in about 8, really great compared to DirectTv and Verizon. However, i normally don't have a problem with accents but that was the only downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment