Thursday, March 3, 2011

Customer Service Review- Verizon Wireless


On February 24, 2011 I called Verizon Wireless customer service to inquire about the Iphone.  Before I even reached a service representative I was caught listening to an automated system that was promoting the Iphone.  Although they explained the product in great detail through the automated system, I wanted to speak to a representative in order to get my exact question answered; “When would the new generation be expected to come out?” After pressing “4” to speak to a representative a nice man names Keith answered.  He asked how he could help me today and I told him that I was calling to inquire about the Iphone and if Verizon has any plans to release an Iphone 5.  Keith was very nice and ensured me that there was an Iphone 5 but no set release date yet for Verizon.  He asked me if he could help me with anything else and I told him no that’s all.  He then repeated what I had enquired about by saying “Ok we’ve gone over the release of the Iphone 5, but is there anything further I can assist you with?” At that time I told him that I was “all set” and he responded, “Thank you for calling Verizon Wireless, if you have any further questions you can call us back here at customer service or refer to our website at www.verizonwireless.com.”  I think the overall call quality was a 10 and that Verizon’s customer service representatives are very knowledgeable about the company which is ideal.  Keith made sure to repeat what I had asked and to be certain that I was satisfied with the call as well.  I found my experience with Verizon Customer Service to be very enjoyable and reassuring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment