Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Verizon Wireless, Customer Service call

Verizon Wireless, Customer Service call


I recently called Verizon Wireless customer service to ask some questions regarding my plan and the new iphone. After being on hold for about a half hour, a representative picked up the phone. First I asked about my own plan, " When is my next available upgrade?" She replied as if I was wasting her time, " Not for another year, you do know you can view all this online." I ignored her and asked " so there is no way I could upgrade my phone to get the Iphone?" She replies " Not until your next available upgrade, anything else I can help you with?" I started to get the impression she was trying to rush me off the phone. In the end, I hung up the phone with her. It was not the first time I called customer service but it was the first time I ever had an experience like this one. Usually the representatives are always willing to help you and try to answer all of your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment