Monday, March 7, 2011

Customer Relations- Complaint with Unileaver/ Hellmann's

The customer service/ complaint department with Unileaver products, provider of Hellmann’s mayonnaise, was extremely compassionate and apologetic when I called to complain that there was a 1x.25 inch piece of plastic within the mayonnaise. The customer service representative, Esther, listened to all of my concerns and answered my questions accordingly. After taking the UPC codes, she took the correct measures to answer my product questions and assured that she alerted the manufacturer. She kept apologizing on behalf of the brand and asked me if this affected my future interest in the product. I told her that I would remain loyal, but even prior to telling her that, she said that I would soon receive a coupon for a new jar of Hellman’s mayonnaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment