Monday, March 21, 2011

Ranger Joe's Customer Service Call

It took me a while to decide which company to call for a customer service experience, but I ultimately decided to choose a company I use at least once a month. Ranger Joe's is a Georgia based company which offers military and law enforcement equipment. As an army cadet, I order from the company a lot. When I called Ranger Joe's I got through to a representative fairly quickly. I decided to let them know I really appreciate their quick deliveries and great products. I doubt many people do this because the lady on the phone sounded a little confused, but she thanked me and asked me if I wanted another catalog sent to me. The company has great customer service, and efficiency especially as a smaller company based in one state.

No comments:

Post a Comment